Limited edition Premium on Aluminium 120 X 80 cm .
Contemporary art painting Icones
limited editions on aluminium
Portrait of a woman street art
25 editions only in the world, and not 1 more ...
Important: One by one Jean Fontan painter retouches, numbered, signed and lacquered these works of art, which makes it an original and authenticpainting.
For the purchase of a work of jean Fontan, the artist makes a donation of 20€ to the benefit of the Foundation of France for the fight against Cancer
Original work painted by hand (1 copy):
- Technique: Acrylic paint on aluminium board
- Dimension: 120 X 80 cm: aluminium and lacquer
- Format of the painting: Horizontal
- Support: Work mounted on a high quality frame
- Finish: Six layers of acrylic lacquer
- acrylic lacquer to protect and give a very long life to the work
- Edges: The edges are painted to allow immediate hanging of the work without framing
- The artist quoted I-CAC, Akoun is present in the famous dictionary "Larousse Drouot quotation" since 2003.
- It is a unique work that you will not find in any other shop
- The painting is signed and countersigned on the back of each canvas
- The work is delivered with invoice and certificate of authenticity
- The original work is delivered with the film of the realization of the painting in a unique box hand painted by jean Fontan.
Visual on 4 mm aluminium, then fixed on a transparent plexiglass and framed with a deep curved moulding, in pine, covered with a steel lacquered film, thickness 6,2 cm and width 2,0 cm. A bright and very decorative product! Individually filmed packaging.
Made in France